This Slow Cooker Ravioli Bake is the easiest ever recipe to throw in Mrs. Potts, and yesterday as I was racing out the door to pick up my girls for gymnastics, I knew it would hit the spot! I literally dumped everything in as I headed out the door, and came home four hours later to dinner all cooked up for me. (Have I mentioned lately I love my slow cooker?) We ate it with a side salad and some garlic bread, and dinner was done with less than ten minutes of effort. That’s less time then it takes to get through the drive-thru window ~ success!
If you’re like me and grabbed some of those BOGO ravioli in the current ad at Publix (it ends tonight in some areas, but some of you lucky ducks can still pick them up tomorrow!), this is a great simple meal to add to your menu plan this week. I’d love to hear if you like it, and if you have any other tips on cooking pasta in the crockpot, please leave a comment to share. (By the way, I added a little of the DiGiorno Parmesan Cheese that you’ll find in your deli area on top. It’s BOGO in the upcoming ad at Publix, and tastes so much better than the Grated Parmesan.)
- 1 package frozen Ravioli (we used cheese cheese)
- 1 26 oz jar pasta sauce
- 1 8 oz can tomato paste
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pour half the pasta sauce on the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Add ravioli,.
- Put additional pasta sauce in slow cooker. Then mix together tomato sauce and water in empty pasta jar, give it a shake and dump over the ravioli.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning on top of sauces.
- Add cheese.
- Cook on low 4 -5 hours (watch it towards the end to make sure it doesn't burn on the edges.)
Looking for more slow cooker recipes to add to your menu plan this week? Here you go . .
- Day 1: Slow Cooker Meat Loaf
- Day 2: Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches
- Day 3: Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Day 4: Slow Cooker Ham
- Day 5: Slow Cooker Chicken and Noodle Soup
- Day 6: Slow Cooker Mug Brownies
- Day 7 : Slow Cooker French Onion Soup
- Day 8 Slow Cooker Ham & Cheese Melts
- Day 9: Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings
- Day 10: Slow Cooker Monkey Bread
- Day 11: Slow Cooker Beef Fajitas
- Day 12: BEST Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Day 13: Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes
- Day 14: Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Chicken Chili
- Day 15: Slow Cooker Cream Italian Beef Sliders