If you love your P&G products, you’ll be excited to hear that they are slowly starting to offer a few coupons for their items via printable coupons! Longtime PPP reader Angie (who I now always think of as a friend when she I see her emails!) noticed that a few more P&G coupons were popping up to print. Because she wanted to make sure these were legitimate coupons, she called P&G to find out if they had changed their policy, and sure enough they’re beginning to offer a limited number of printable coupons on specific products . . . yay!
Typically P&G coupons have only been offered once a month when they’re main P&G insert comes out in the Sunday paper. As I’ve been only using printable coupons this year, I was a little disappointed because I knew I wouldn’t have access to P&G coupons. However, it looks like we may start seeing a few more of their coupons available online, which is another great way to save on P&G brands if you love them like I do!
Here are a few P&G coupons currently available to print:
- $1.50 off ONE Pampers Baby Dry Diapers
- $2.00 off TWO Pantene Products
- $2.00 off any TWO Pantene Expert Collection
- $2.00 off ONE Pampers Easy Ups Diapers
- $1.50 off ONE Pampers Swaddlers Diapers
- $1.50 off ONE Pampers Cruisers Diapers
- $0.50 off ONE Pampers Wipes 60 ct. or larger
What I love most about Angie sharing the information about this with me was that she really wanted to make sure she was couponing ethically by contacting the company to make sure these were legitimate coupons. There are lots of fraudulent printable coupons out there, however I try really hard to make sure here at PPP to only post coupons that are legitimately from the manufacturer. I love that Angie took the time to check on them, and encourage you to always use coupons ethically!
If you’re new to couponing and would like to read more, check out these posts:
- Fraudulent Coupons
- How To Make Your Cashier Love You
- Check out these great posts on how to coupon ethically
- Don’t forget that ANYone (even this disorganized mess!) can be a Penny Pincher
Thanks so much Angie for letting me know. . . if you have other tips on using coupons ethically and finding your favorite coupons, I’d love to hear them!