Since I’m working on our 25 Days of Slow Cooker recipes series here on PPP, you can bet I’ve been doing some serious menu planning this week! We’ve got to use up last night’s Super Bowl leftovers first, but I’ve still got quite a bit of cooking to do.
- Monday - Leftover Slow Cooked Buffalo Ranch Chicken Sliders, Buffalo Chicken Dip, and Peanut Butter Fudge Iced Brownies
- Tuesday – Slow Cooker Ham (similar to this one, but trying it out again and hoping to get a decent picture!)
- Wednesday – Slow Cooker Chicken and Noodles (I’m trying out a new recipe, but this one is pretty good if you need one!)
- Thursday - Slow Cooker Ham & Cheese Melts
- Friday – Slow Cooker French Onion Soup
Do you have anything yummy on your menu plan this week? I’d love to hear what you’re having, and if you have any great recipe ideas please leave a comment to share!