Have you made your menu plan yet for the week? Mrs. Potts is still busy at our house finishing the last four menus in our 25 Days of Slow Cooking Series, so here’s to a few more slow cooker recipes. (Whew!) I’m still thinking about trying out one more new recipe this week, so if you have any suggestions, please leave a comment to share (I’m all out of ideas!)
- Monday - Slow Cooker Barbecue Sandwiches using the $1.99/lb. Boston Butt Roast at Publix this week (I’ll update with the recipe tonight or tomorrow night depending on how it goes!)
- Tuesday – Slow Cooker Honey Bourbon Chicken
- Wednesday – Slow Cooked Creamy Italian Chicken (I think, unless you all give me any different ideas!)
- Thursday – Leftover Buffet
- Friday – Dinner Out . . . my husband’s birthday was this past Friday but we didn’t have time for anything special because we were having my daughter’s Slumber Party that night ~ so we’re going to take advantage of some of those birthday coupons he’s gotten before they expire!
Do you have anything yummy on your menu plan this week? I’d love to hear what you’re having, and if you have any great recipe ideas please leave a comment to share!