Have you made your menu plan yet for the week? My husband and I are finally on our way home from Rhode Island after a flight delay due to the blizzard, so you can imagine things will be a bit off at our house this weekend! But, since we’re still working on our 25 Days of Slow Cooking series, you can bet I’ll be pulling out Mrs. Potts first thing tomorrow morning.
Since things are a bit off this week, I’m just going to share a few links to my favorite meals, and hopefully we’ll all get some cooking done this week. I’d love for you to share your menu plans as well!
- Cracker Barrel Chicken Tenderloin Sandwich
- Homemade Sloppy Joes
- Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken
- Classic Homemade Lasagna Bake
- Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup
- Slow Cooker Ham
- Slow Cooker Meat Loaf
- Slow Cooker French DipSandwiches
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
Do you have anything yummy on your menu plan this week? I’d love to hear what you’re having, and if you have any great recipe ideas please leave a comment to share!