As I shared yesterday, our pantry is pretty stocked right now, but there were a few items I wanted to grab at Publix this week! I was mostly excited about the BOGO Crunch Pack Apple Slices (on sale $1.65 after the sale), as well as BOGO Shredded Cheese ~ even without coupons those were some great deals that I didn’t want to miss. (I’ve always said I would never pay extra for those apple slices, but with a very-picky-nine-year-old I gave in. . . she loves those things!)
Here’s a quick rundown of what I bought:
- Nabisco Wheat Thins Family Size $2.25, used $1/1 Nabisco Wheat Thins Crackers printable
- Chex Mix $1.25, used $.50/1 Chex Mix coupons (no longer available)
- Sunshine Cheezits $1.70, used $1/2 recent printable, could also use $1/2 Keebler Crackers or Sunshine Cheez-It Crackers, exp. 3/24/13 (RP 01/27/13 #2) and submit for $1.25/1 Cheez-It Crackers (Ibotta Deposit)
- New York Garlic Bread $2.25, used $.70/1 recent printable (no longer available)
- Ziploc Sandwich Bag, used $1/2 Target store coupon stacked with $1/2 coupon found inside product
- Planters Peanuts $2.15, used $1.00 off 2 PLANTERS Nut Products
- Birdseye Steamfresh, used $1/1 Birdseye or Birdseye Steamfresh Item printable (no longer available)
- Minute Maid Juice Boxes $1.39
- Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs $2.60, used $0.55 off ONE package OSCAR MAYER Classic Wieners
- Solo Plates $2.85
- Suave Lotion $2.81, used $.50/1 printable coupon
- Barilla Pasta $.58
- Kraft Cheese $1.99
- Olive Oil $3.49, used $1/1 Pompeian Olive Oil or OlivExtra Plus printable
- Apple Slices $1.65
- Also used $5 off $50 Star Market coupon (local competitor coupon)
And here’s what we’re donating this week:
If you’re looking for more Publix deals, also see how my friend Shannon got everything in the picture below for just $27 plus more coupon matchups so you can do it too, and be sure to check out the complete list of Publix deals this week!
I’d love to hear how your grocery trip went this week, and if you were able to purchase an item or two to give please take a minute to share that too! See how other folks are saving at Weekly Totals at I Heart Publix, and Friday Finals at Southern Savers.
New to couponing? Start out by checking out all Publix matchups over HERE, and also take a minute to visit this week’s top Kroger deals and Drug Store Deals. You can also check out my beginners series over HERE.