Five Minute Challenge: Windows In The Family Room

It’s the last day in this week’s five minute challenge series . . . don’t forget that just by leaving a comment on any of the 5 minute challenge posts this week you’ll be entered to win a $10 Amazon Gift Card! Here’s today’s challenge:

Set the timer for just five minutes, and clean the inside of any windows in the family room. Clean off all the finger prints, and wipe down the window casings. If you have an extra minute, wipe down any door facings or anywhere else that fingerprints tend to take over.

When you comment on any of this week’s five minute challenge posts, you’ll be entered to win a $10 Amazon Gift Card. (I’ll pick one lucky winner each Friday night.)  So, hurry and get to work for just five minutes, then come back here and let me know how it went!

Do you know an unique cleaning tips? I’d love to hear them! Leave a comment to share those too . . . I’m always looking for new ideas. See previous five minute challenges.

Comments

1. One of my least favorites! LOL But it really needed it. I went ahead and did my kitchen windows too since there is only 2 in there. Living room has 1 but its a huge picture window. Also it reminded me I am getting low on coffee filters, that’s what I use to do windows!

2. I think I went over my 5 minute limit! lol

3. Done….they needed it. THANK YOU :)

4. Julie Mcinnis says:

My windows were just cleaned on Monday. On Wednesday a bird flew into one and died :(

5. Joanne Turner says:

Done, so needed to do that :)

6. Done! Thank you!!!

7. Done. I really need to clean the outside part.

8. I will be putting this on my to-do list this weekend. I was just thinking the other day that my windows were due for a good cleaning!

9. I did this last night and forgot to comment! my family room is looking great after all these small things i have done this week, thanks :)

10. patti lang says:

mine had doggy kisses all over it:) thanks for inspiration!!

11. Jennifer says:

Love clean windows! Mine were dusty :(

12. Marie Ely says:

Thank you! My windows needed that!

13. Shannon says:

That really needed to be done! Thanks for the challenge.

14. It’s amazing what you can do in 5 minutes and how it adds up at the end of the week. Thanks

15. Done this among many other things…

16. Bergen Smith says:

This is such a great chore! Door jams are so gross at kid level! ;)

17. Now I can see the porch really well and that needs to be cleaned too so that may have to be next for me. But the windows are done :)