Here are the deals in the new Publix ad starting Wednesday or Thursday (1/23/13 or 1/24/13), depending on your area. It’s a another awesome week to shop Publix! I’m so excited about the Saturday and Sunday Kellogg’s 50% off sale . . . my kids have been begging for Pop Tarts so they’ll be thrilled to stock up. Also, don’t miss the Free Rotisserie Chicken when you buy three P&G Products ~ such a nice deal on a busy week night! Also, I’m excited to see cheap California Pizza, Egg Beaters and Orange Juice. Grab a bunch for your family and one or two to donate to someone in need.
Here are a few things to remember before you shop:
- To add an item to your printable list just click the square next to the item, and you’ll see your list pop up in the bottom right hand corner of your screen.
- The Buy One Get One prices are after the BOGO savings, so if you’re a Florida shopper remember you’ll need to purchase two items to get that price.
- Publix doubles manufacturer coupons up to $.50 each day. (Publix does not double any coupons in FL – sorry guys!)
- Prices are regional and may vary by store.
- As you’re able, grab a bunch of these for your own family and a few to donate to your local food pantry, church or school!
Publix Weekly Ad (1/23/13 or 1/24/13)
Denotes Stock Up Price
Click “display all matchups” to see the complete list of deals. Don’t forget to also check out all the additional deals in the Publix Yellow & Green Advantage Buy Fliers before you go. Thanks to the Publix thread at Slickdeals for the typed preview of the ad.