We love (love, love, LOVE!), eating at Macaroni Grill, but feeding our family of five there can be so expensive! So when I came across this recipe for Macaroni Grill’s Rosemary Bread, I knew I had to try it out. It’s amazing what a simple loaf of bread can do to turn an ordinary spaghetti dinner into something worth coming to the table for, and the entire loaf was devoured by my family in well under ten minutes. (My kids love their bread!)
You do need a bread machine for this recipe (I’ve had mine for 15 years and it is one of my favorite gifts ever!) While it’s a bit of a splurge initially, we use ours at least once every two weeks, and it really does make baking homemade bread so much easier. I always figure I can make up a loaf of bread at home in less time than it takes to find a coupon and head to the grocery store! If you love Macaroni Grill Recipes, you’ll also want to try out this recipe for Macaroni Grill Chicken Milano ~ which works perfectly with those BOGO Sun Dried Tomatoes this week at Publix. Yummmm!
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tbsp rosemary
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry yeast
- Place all ingredients in bread machine.
- Set on dough cycle.
- Once dough is made, form into round circle and place on baking sheet or stone.
- Bake at 375 for 30-40 minutes, or until bread is done.
- Spread 1 tbsp butter or margarine on bread after cooked, and top with Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Dip in olive oil.