Here are the new deals at Kroger starting Sunday, in the Southeast region. This is a great ad with so many great deals to grab! Don’t miss the buy four General Mills products get a free gallon of milk offer, plus quite a few $10 for 10 items. You can also take a peek at the complete Kroger Weekly Ad online.
Here are a few things to remember before shopping at Kroger:
- Load your Cellfire coupons and Kroger E-coupons to your card ; but remember that Kroger does not allow you to stack manufacturer coupons and e-coupons. If you have e-coupons loaded on your card, they will automatically be deducted first, so make sure to only load e-coupons that have a higher value than your clipped coupons.
- Kroger doubles coupons up to $.50 everyday. They do not double e-coupons.
- E-coupons may only be used once per account.
- Click “display all matchups” to see the complete list of deals.
- To create your printable list, just click the square next to the item, and you’ll see your list pop up in the bottom right hand corner of your screen (to see the full list of items, click “display all matchups”.)
Denotes Stock Up Price
Kroger Ad (1/13/13-1/19/13)
Click “display all matchups” to see the complete list of deals.