West Bend 41300 Hi-Rise Electronic Dual-Blade Breadmaker $52.99 (regularly $119.99)
I’ve been working on posting a new recipe for Macaroni Grill’s Rosemary Bread (stop back later today for that. . .), and happened to notice this fantastic price at Amazon on their West Bend bread machine! Since I used my West Bend bread machine (that I’ve had for fifteen years ~ wow!) to easily make the dough, I wanted to see if there were any decent deals available and was tickled to find this one. We enjoy homemade bread at least once every few weeks because the machine does all the work for me!.
Amazon just dropped the price today on this West Bend 41300 Hi-Rise Electronic Dual-Blade Breadmakerto almost it’s lowest price ever of $52.99 (the lowest price it’s been was $49, but it only lasted a few hours at that price!), and I don’t think you’ll see it go much lower. It has very good reviews, and ships free with Free Super Saver Shipping! Here are a few product features:
- Electronic dual-blade bread machine for making bakery-style artisan bread at home
- 4 horizontally shaped loaf sizes–1 pound, 1-1/2 pounds, 2 pounds, and 2-1/2 pounds
- 11 pre-programmed settings; 3 crust shades; digital control panel; 12-hour delay timer
- Measuring cup and spoon, knead-blade removal tool, and instructions with recipes included
- Measures 18 by 10-1/2 by 11-4/5 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Remember that pricing on Amazon is subject to change at any time.
This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure policy to learn more.