Here’s what I grabbed at Publix this week for $36 plus tax, while saving $65! While it wasn’t the most exciting trip ever, it took me about 10 minutes to put together my printable only coupons, and I was thrilled to save that much so fast ~ making $65 in ten minutes makes me pretty happy! Here are the coupons I used:
- $5/$50 Star Market coupon (local competitor)
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free Digiorno Pizzas $4.99 each, make sure to get the ones regularly priced at $7.99 to get the best price!
- $1/1 Dreamfields Pasta Product printable $1.66 each
- $1/2 Special K Cereal $2.50 stacked with $1/2 Kellogg’s Special K Products LU 13474 Yellow Advantage Buy Ad
- $1/1 Weight Watchers Fozen Novelties BOGO $4.99
- Stacked with $1/1 Weight Watchers Frozen Novelties Target Coupon
- $1/2 Quaker Products printable BOGO $4.89
- $1/2 Keebler Club Crackers BOGO $3.59
- $1 off cheese when you buy 2 Keebler Club Crackers Peelie (used it towards Publix String Cheese on sale $3.50 because we were almost out of it)
I’d love to hear how your grocery trip went this week, and if you were able to purchase an item or two to give please take a minute to share that too! See how other folks are saving at Super Savings Saturday at Money Saving Mom,Weekly Totals at I Heart Publix, and Friday Finals at Southern Savers.
New to couponing? Start out by checking out all Publix matchups over HERE, and also take a minute to visit this week’s top Kroger deals and Drug Store Deals. You can also check out my beginners series over HERE.