I really want to try and like Kroger more, and when they offered up the free Carnation Breakfast deal this morning I figured it was worth heading over for that and a few more deals(there have been tons this week!) Here’s what I bought:
- Bought 4 Nature Valley Bars or Fiber One Bars $$2.83 Used (2) $0.50 off 2 boxes Nature Valley Granola Bars
- Bought 1 Gallon Milk (free when you buy 4 Nature Valley Bars)
- Paid $9.48 plus tax, got $2 catalina towards my next purchase
- Bought 2 Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereals $3.29 Used (2) $0.50 off any ONE BOX Cookie Crisp cereal
- Bought 2 Cookie Crisp Cereals $2.50 Used $1.00 off TWO BOXES General Mills kid cereals
- Bought 4 Reach Floss $.95 Used $1.00 off any two (2) REACH Floss Products
- Bought 2 Colgate Toothpaste $1.00 Used (2) $0.75/1 Colgate Toothpaste, exp. 1/26/13 (SS 01/06/13 #2)
- Bought 1 French’s Mustard $1.00 Used $0.30/1 French’s Mustard printable on sale $1.00
- Bought 2 ID Gums $1.49 Used Buy 1 Get 1 Free iD Gum up to $1 ~ not the greatest deal ever but my son had been begging for some gum!
- Bought 1 Carnation Instant Breakfast $4.69 Used FREE Carnation Breakfast Essentials (load today only to your card, doesn’t expire until February)
- Bought 1 Gallon Milk (free when you buy 4 GM Cereals)
- Bought 2 Frank’s Hot Sauce $1.00 Used $0.30/1 Frank’s RedHot Sauce printable
- Used $2 off from Transaction #1
- Paid $12.26 plus tax
I struggle shopping at Kroger all that often because Publix is so convenient, and the deals are just so good there, but if you only have a Kroger in your area you can definitely save there as well. Publix Shoppers, be sure to see how Shannon grabbed a whopping $137 in groceries there for just $29.90 . . . woot!
I’d love to hear how your grocery trip went this week, and if you were able to purchase an item or two to give please take a minute to share that too! See how other folks are saving at Super Savings Saturday at Money Saving Mom,Weekly Totals at I Heart Publix, and Friday Finals at Southern Savers.
New to couponing? Start out by checking out all Publix matchups over HERE, and also take a minute to visit this week’s top Kroger deals and Drug Store Deals. You can also check out my beginners series over HERE.