How’s your grocery budget looking this week? I’ve done a lot of shopping this week, and my cupboards are just about bursting with food . ..I’m thrilled to be so well stocked! Here’s where our money went this week:
- Publix Trip #1: $58.86 (saved $140.97)
- Publix Trip #2: $16.91 (saved $10.18)
- Publix Trip #3: $5.76 (saved $17.72)
- Sam’s Club Trip: $21 (stocked up on fresh fruit & veggies)
- Total: $102.53
Share how you’ve done this week by clicking HERE ~ I love hearing from you!
New to budgeting and don’t know where to begin? Here are a few posts that might help you get started:
- Don’t Sacrifice What You Really Want For What You Want Right Now
- Budget Check Up Week One: Have You Determined Your 2013 Grocery Budget
- Are you on an all cash budget?
- New to couponing? Here’s where to start.
- How Does Your Grocery Budget Look?
- Extreme Coupon Fraud: What You See On TV Isn’t Always Real
- Are You Spending Within Your Budget?
- Save the Way You Can Save: Penny Pinching Is Not A Competition
- Are You Satisfied With Your Penny Pinching?
- You Do Have Time To Coupon (But You Don’t Have To Do Everything. . .)
- Are Coupons For Everyone?