Need a new recipe to try out this weekend? This is one of my absolute favorites, and it’s got to be the easiest peanut butter fudge recipe out there! I’m hoping to do quite a bit more baking this weekend for our 12 Days of Christmas Baking Series, but thought you all would enjoy this one if you haven’t tried it before.
- 4 cups white sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 (16 ounce) jar peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Grease 9×13 baking dish.
- Combine brown sugar, white sugar, butter & evaporated milk in saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring mixture to boiling while stirring constantly.
- Boil for seven minutes.
- Remove from heat, and stir in marshmallow creme until blended in and melted.
- Add in peanut butter and vanilla, stir until smooth.
- Spread in pan, and let cool.
- Cut into squares, and refrigerate to keep firm. YUMMMMMM!
Looking for more recipe ideas?