Here’s what our dining room looked like after a day full of baking yesterday. The only container big enough for my hubby’s ridiculously huge Chex Mix recipe is that Halloween bin ~ not all that Christmasey but it gets the job done! 😉
I am just about baked-out trying to get recipes ready to give as gifts and share in our 12 Days of Baking Series, so cooking is just about the last thing on my mind right now! We do, however have to eat real food I guess around here, so I figured I needed to come up with a plan. Here’s what I’m thinking we’ll have this week:
- Monday – Busy Night Pizza Bites
- Tuesday – Slow Cooked Cream Italian Chicken
- Wednesday – Slow Cooker Ham & Cheese Melts
- Thursday – Leftover Buffet
- Friday – Chicken Fried Chicken (or maybe dinner out . . . we’ll see how things look around here by Friday!)
Do you have anything yummy on your menu plan this week? I’d love to hear what you’re having, and if you have any great recipe ideas please leave a comment to share!