For day 3 in our 12 Days of Christmas Baking Series I thought we’d try out these Chocolate Pretzel Bites . . . yum! (I’m seriously going to have to start dieting before day thirteen . . . yikes!) This is one of those oh-so-easy-but-just-about-perfect recipes, so if you haven’t made them yet this year they’re definitely worth adding to your list. And, since CVS has that great Hershey’s deal going on this week, it’s a great time to stock up for the Holidays!
Here’s what they look like before going in the oven . . . yup, sheer salty-chocolate bliss . . .
And here’s what your family will look like as they wait for them to cool . . . (my hubby might kill me for including him in the picture, but aren’t those two so cute?) :
And finally the recipe so you can try it out too.
- Square Pretzels
- Hershey Kisses
- Heat oven to 350.
- Fill baking sheet with pretzels.
- Unwrap Hershey's kisses and put one in the middle of each pretzel.
- Bake in oven for 1-2 minutes, until Hershey's soften.
- Remove from oven and carefully place one M&M in the middle of each Hershey's kiss.
- Cool in refrigerator until chocolate hardens.
Do you have a favorite Christmas treat that you love to make? Leave a comment sharing the recipe, and feel free to link to it on your blog or another page and we might sample it here . . . I love hearing your favorites!
Looking for more recipe ideas?