If you like this recipe, I’d love for you to use the Pin it button to share it on Pinterest, or click the “like” button to share with your friends on Facebook! Thanks, guys
We made this for dinner earlier this week, and it was so yummy and of course wonderfully easy! I baked some homemade bread to go with it, and my hubby and I enjoyed the leftovers yesterday for lunch. I loved that it was so simple and included simple basic ingredients, and we’ll definitely be making it again soon!
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can corn, undrained
- 1 can Ro Tel
- 1 package Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 8 oz. package light cream cheese
- 2 chicken breasts
- Drain & rinse black beans.
- Put chicken in the bottom of the crockpot, then add the corn and black beans.
- Add seasoning and ranch mix, stir together.
- Place cream cheese on top of everything.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- After it's cooked all day, shred chicken and mix all ingredients together well.
Here are the sale items you’ll want to watch for this week:
- Tyson Frozen Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts or Tenderloins 32 oz – $5.69 at Publix
- Del Monte Fresh Cut Vegetables BOGO $1.39, use $.50/4 Del Monte Canned Vegetables digital coupon if your store accepts Publix digital coupons
- To pinch an extra penny, use this Ranch Dressing Mix (I keep the mix in my cupboard, and used about 2 tablespoons for this recipe)