Don’t forget to click the red “Pin It” button to share with your friends on Pinterest, or “like” it with the blue button to pass the recipe on to your Facebook friends ~ I appreciate it so much!
I’m so excited to share our family’s favorite recipe for Hello Dolly Bars with you, using several yummy Nestle ingredients which you’ll find on sale in many of your favorite stores right now! We’ve made these every Thanksgiving and Christmas for the last fifteen years, and sometimes sneak in an extra batch at New Year’s (right before starting those new diet resolutions. . . ) My mother-in-law shared the recipe with me years ago, and now we enjoy them so much during the Holiday season.
Take a peek at my daughter Reagan and me as we make it (and please be patient with me ~ cooking with this little one in the kitchen is always an adventure!) It was all she could do to hold it together and not gobble down ever last Nestle Toll House Morsel . . . I know you mommas out there understand. 😉
Go HERE if you can’t see the video.
If you’d like more yummy recipe ideas using some of my favorite Nestle products, visit the Nestle Fall Flavors page on Walmart.com. You’ll find treats like Chocolate Chip Cookie Brittle, Toll House Mini Morsel Pancakes, Pumpkin Chocolate Brownies, and Peppermint Mocha Chocolate Chip Cookies (those look so good!) And don’t forget to stock up on Nestle products during the next six weeks, as you’ll see them at the best prices of the year. Happy Baking!
- 1 stick butter
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups coconut
- 2 cups Nestle Semi Sweet Morsels
- 1 cup Nestle Butterscotch Chips
- 2 cups nuts (optional, we've never used them but you might enjoy them!)
- 1 can Nestle sweetened condensed milk
- additional milk (see directions)
- Melt margarine and mix in graham cracker crumbs.
- Spread in greased 9×13 pan.
- Sprinkle next four ingredients in layers (or three if you skip the nuts . . . if you love nuts go for it, if not, skip them!!!)
- Mix milk and enough additional milk to equal 2 cups.
- Drizzle milk mixture over layers.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Cool, and slice into bars . . . heaven!!!
This post was a sponsored by Lunchbox on behalf of Nestle Fall Favorites, but as you all know, I absolutely love Nestle products and will use them every time I get a chance to bake. (I’m thinking some Easy Marshmallow Fudge is up next on my list!) 🙂