CVS is hopping with some fun deals this week! While it’s not one of the biggest ads I’ve ever seen, if you’re a CVS shopper this is a great week to roll those Extra Care Bucks on Pampers and Hershey’s candy. Here’s my top scenario of the week:
Buy 4 bags Hershey’s Candy $2.50
- Use (2) $1/2 Hershey’s Candy CVS coupon
- Stack with (2) $2/2 Hershey’s Candy
- Pay $4 out of pocket, get $3 ECBs
- Use (2) $.50/1 Colgate or $.50/1 Colgate from 12/2 Smart Source insert
- Use $3 ECBs from Transaction #1
- Pay $1.96 out of pocket, get $3 ECBs
- Use $2/1 Pampers
- Pay $4.99 out of pocket, get $4 ECBs
So you’ll pay only $6.95 out ofpocket for all seven items at CVS after coupons and ECBs . . . including a pack of Pampers ~ WOW! Let me know if you see any hot deals we’ve missed.
CVS Weekly Ad (12/2/12 – 12/8/12)
Click “display all matchups” to see the complete list of deals. New to shopping at CVS? Go HERE to get started.