Here are the top deals at Walgreens starting tomorrow, thanks to Time2Save Workshops. There are a few decent deals, and even if don’t need them, you could always grab some to donate! Check out my top scenario this week:
Transaction #1 (only Sunday or Monday)
Buy 2 Hershey’s, Mars or Nestle Fun or Snack Size Candy at $2.49, Get $.50 Register Rewards
- Use $1/2 Nestle Fun Size Halloween Candy from 10/14 Red Plum insert
- Stack with (2) $.50/1 Hershey’s Fun Size Item found in Walgreens October coupon booklet
- Pay $2.98 out of pocket, get $1 Register Rewards
- Use $5/1 Pro Glide Razor from 10/28 P&G insert
- Use $1 Register Rewards from transaction #1
- Pay $3.99 out of pocket, get $4 Register Rewards
- Use (2) $1/1 Lady Speed Sticks from 10/21 Smart Source insert
- Use (2) $1/1 Nivea Body Wash from the 10/28 Red Plum insert
- Use $4 Register Rewards from Transaction #1
- Pay for the filler item plus tax
Get all nine items for just $7.98, all of which are items you’ll use! Leave a comment if you find any deals I’ve missed.
Walgreens Weekly Ad (10/28/12 – 11/3/12)
Click “display all matchups” to see the complete list of deals. New to shopping at Walgreens? Start HERE.