Have you made your menu plan yet for the week? After flying home from Pennsylvania last night, all I really want to do is crawl back in bed (doesn’t that sound good?), but instead I’m sticking with making my menu plan this week. Here’s what we’re planning:
- Monday – Slow Cooker Chili (I’ll post the recipe later this week)
- Tuesday - Chicken Pot Pie Empanadas or Chicken Pot Pie (haven’t decided yet . . .)
- Wednesday – Jack-O-Lantern Quesadillas
- Thursday – Leftover Buffet
- Friday - Brown Sugar Ham, Mashed Potatoes, Veggies & Rolls (and so excited because we’ll have plenty of leftovers for sandwiches through the weekend!)
Do you have anything yummy on your menu plan this week? I’d love to hear what you’re having, and if you have any great recipe ideas please leave a comment to share!