Have you made your menu plan yet for the week? My oldest begged for Mac & Cheese this morning before heading out the door, so I thought we could try it out in Mrs. Potts this week (I’ll let you know how it goes. . . I’m a little nervous about this one!) I also have a few other old tried and true recipes on the list this week, so hopefully all of these will make it to the dinner table soon.
- Monday – Crock Pot Mac & Cheese, Green Beans, Salad & Biscuits I haven’t tried the Crock Pot Mac & Cheese before, I’ll let you know how it goes though!
- Tuesday - Restaurant Style Nachos
- Wednesday – Peanut Butter Quesadillas (this is our running night!)
- Thursday – Chicken & Dumpling Casserole
- Friday – Leftovers or Dinner Out
Do you have anything yummy on your menu plan this week? I’d love to hear what you’re having, and if you have any great recipe ideas please leave a comment to share!