Have you made your menu plan yet for the week? My oldest begged for Mac & Cheese this morning before heading out the door, so I thought we could try it out in Mrs. Potts this week (I’ll let you know how it goes. . . I’m a little nervous about this one!) I also have a few other old tried and true recipes on the list this week, so hopefully all of these will make it to the dinner table soon.
- Monday – Crock Pot Mac & Cheese, Green Beans, Salad & Biscuits I haven’t tried the Crock Pot Mac & Cheese before, I’ll let you know how it goes though!
- Tuesday – Restaurant Style Nachos
- Wednesday – Peanut Butter Quesadillas (this is our running night!)
- Thursday – Chicken & Dumpling Casserole
- Friday – Leftovers or Dinner Out 🙂
Do you have anything yummy on your menu plan this week? I’d love to hear what you’re having, and if you have any great recipe ideas please leave a comment to share!