This has been one of those way-too-behind kind of weeks at our house, so when there wasn’t enough time for planning a real meal, these cute Jack-O-Lantern Quesadillas came to the rescue. If you’re looking for a fun busy weeknight meal this week, this one’s for you. 🙂
- Shredded Cheese
- Soft Tacos
- Cut Jack O Lantern face out of taco shell.
- Add oil to a skillet on stove, place one regular taco shell in skillet, 3-4 tablespoons cheese, then top with Jack O Lantern shell.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes until the bottom is lightly golden, then transfer to baking sheet.
- Complete process for any other quesadillas that you're making.
- Once baking sheet is full, put in oven under broiler for a few minutes until cheese is bubbly on top.
And here are the deals that match up with this right now at a few of our favorite stores:
- Taco Bell Home Originals Dinner BOGO $2.99 at Publix (may be cheaper to buy the kit than just purchasing taco shells by themselves)
- Kroger has soft taco shells this week for $1.65/12 pack (can’t remember which brand, but it was the best price I could find!)