I’ve just about decided that CVS is out to make all of us couponers crazy while they keep us jumping through a few hoops this week! CVS will have a 3-day sale that runs 10/7/12 – 10/9/12, and will have another separate ad beginning 10/10/12. In some areas, CVS users will receive an additional 20% off CVS coupon, but that offer will very by area. If I were you, I’d recommend ONLY shopping CVS after Wednesday, 10/10/12 when the second ad begins.
Here’s my top scenario of the week (starting 10/7/12):
Buy 1 Gillette Fusion Proglide Razor or Styler Kit at $9.99, Get $5 ECB
- Use $4/1 coupon from the 10/7 Red Plum
- Pay $5.99 out of pocket, get $5 ECBs
Buy 1 Crest Rinse at $2.99
Buy 1 Stayfree Pads $4.99
- Use $2/1 Stayfree coupon from the 8/26 Smart Source insert
- Use $.50/1 coupon from the 9/30 P&G insert
- Use $5 ECBs from Transaction #1
- Pay $.48 plus tax out of pocket, get $3 ECBs
Transaction #3 (if you need diapers)
Buy 1 Huggies Diapers $9.49
- Use $2/1 Huggies Slip Ons or $1.50/1 coupon from the 9/16 Smart Source insert
- Use $3 ECBs, Pay $4.49 out of pocket, get $1 ECBs
If you don’t need diapers, you’ll pay $7.47 after coupons and ECBs for a few deals, and if you do need to grab a pack of diapers you’ll get a decent deals on those re-using a few ECBs as well. Let me know if you see any hot deals we’ve missed.
CVS Weekly Ad (10/7/12 – 10/9/12)
CVS Weekly Ad (10/10/12 – 10/12/12)
Click “display all matchups” to see the complete list of deals. New to shopping at CVS? Go HERE to get started.