I needed an easy meal this week for a busy night, and this recipe fit that bill! I’m not sure that I like this recipe as much as this Perfect Slow Cooked Pot Roast (that stuff is just amazing…. ) but my house smells like heaven, my meal is all cooked for dinner, and I’ve paid less than a third of what it would cost to feed my family at McDonald’s. So, pull out Mrs. Potts and get ready to start cooking!
Slow Cooked Pork Roast
- 4-5 lb. Boston Butt Roast (we used bone in, because the meat manager thought those have more flavor ~ if you’d prefer it without the bone expect to pay about $.20 more per lb.)
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 cup carrots
- 3-4 potatoes sliced
- 1 onion cut up in slices
- 5 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- Cut potatoes, and carrots, place on the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Trim fat from roast, place on top of veggies and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle worcestershire over top the roast, and place garlic and onion slices on top of the roast.
- Cook on low8 hours.
- Serve. . . how easy was that?