Here are the top deals at Walgreens starting tomorrow, thanks to Time2Save Workshops. There are a few freebies, and several items worth grabbing this week.
Walgreens is starting a new Balance Rewards program which you’ll want to sign up for to score a few extra deals. I haven’t quite figured it all out myself, but will let you know more as I do some more research! For now, I’m going to keep it really simple (while we figure out how this new system works . . . ) so here’s my top ~ easy ~ scenario this week. . . .
Buy 1 Blixtex Moisture Melt Lip Care $2
Buy 1 Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist Starter Kit $2.99
- Use $2/1 Glade Expressions
- Pay $2.99 out of pocket, get $3 Register Rewards
Buy 2 Aussie Hair Care 2/$6
Buy 2 iD Gum $.99
Buy 2 Brach’s Candy $.99
- Use $3/2 Aussie from 8/5 Red Plum
- Use Buy One Get One Free iD Gum
- Use $3 Register Rewards from Transaction#1
- Pay $1.47 out of pocket, get $2 Register Rewards
Transaction #3 if you need diapers
Buy 1 Huggies $8.99
Buy 4 Nice! Gelatins 4/$.25 (for filler items)
- Use $2/1 Little Movers or from 9/16 SS
- Use $2/1 Huggies from September Walgreens coupon booklet
- Use $2 Register Rewards from Transacction #3
- Pay $3.24 out of pocket, PLUS get 1,000 Balance Rewards points, which = $1 Reward!
So, if you don’t need diapers you’ll get 8 items for just $2.46, or stock up on Huggies and pay only $4.24 more! Leave a comment if you find any deals we’ve missed.
Walgreens Weekly Ad (9/16/12 – 9/22/12)
Click “display all matchups” to see the complete list of deals. New to shopping at Walgreens? Start HERE.