Kids Eat Free Restaurant List

Kids Eat Free

I’ve been wanting to put together a Kids Eat Free list forever . . . but it’s so hard as so many restaurants vary by area!  So, here’s just the start of the list, and if you find other Kids Eat Free offers please leave a comment and I’ll add them to the list.  As always, be sure to contact the restaurant in your are to verify that they’re participating in the Kids Eat Free program.

Hopefully this will help you pinch oodles of pennies ~ even with oodles of kids in tow! ;)

Kids Eat Free List

Also, you can always click on the Kids Eat Free logo in the right side of the page to easily find the list!

Comments

1. sara says:

Kids under 3 eat free at Stevie B’s pizza buffet also. This is in GA.

2. Lara says:

From an old list that I printed and hung on my refrigerator a couple years ago (I would verify these before you added them): Moes on Airport road: Tuesdays; Applebees: Wednesday; PIcadilly in Parkway Place: Thursday; Newks: Saturday and Sunday; Teliinis: Sunday. There used to be a Kids Eat Free in Huntsville facebook page that posted all these.

3. Lara says:

Found this list on the kids eat free facebook page. Verified as of Feb 2012: http://www.rocketcitymom.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/RCM_KidsEastFree_2_12.pdf

Thanks Lara ~ I love Rocket City Mom’s list, especially for folks in North AL, but many of those deals are nationwide! :)

4. Christine says:

Just noticed that the Moe’s in Providence has a kids eat free on Monday evenings…I think. I can verify. It’s delicious!

5. Christine says:

Kids eat free at Ikea on Tuesdays, no matter what your adult/child ratio.

6. TMHW says:

At IHOP (in North Atlanta area, at least not sure about nationwide) we’ve been to 2 different locations during Dec 12 and Jan 13, where kids eat free 4pm-? with adult meal purchase. I dont recall seeing sn expiration date on the window banners.

7. Tracy says:

Not FREE, but Wendy’s is doing 1.99 kids meals every day, after 4pm.

8. Crystal Miller says:

Kids eat free at Bob Evans every weekday after 2~

9. Magen says:

Baumhower’s (Wing’s) Kids Eat Free on Wednesdays.