After our first week back at school last week, I realized I’m going to need to make some serious plans for Mrs. Potts if I ever intend to have a meal besides cereal or pb&j’s at home! Like many of you, our evenings are filled with baseball, basketball, soccer and gymnastics (yikes!), so if there’s any way that dinner’s going to happen around here, the cooking needs to get done during the day.
So…. here’s what I’m thinking this week:
- Monday - Hot Dogs (ummmmm . . . because I realized I didn’t have anything ready and we’re all going different directions tonight. Thank goodness for those extra Ball Park Hot Dogs in the freezer!)
- Tuesday – Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings
- Wednesday – Copycat Subway Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki Sandwiches
- Thursday- Barbecue Chicken Ranch Pizza (using all those great Fleischmann’s Pizza Yeast coupons!)
- Friday – Leftovers or Dinner Out
Do you have anything yummy on your menu plan this week? I’d love to hear what you’re having, and if you have any great recipe ideas please leave a comment to share!