$.49 Huggies Wipes At Kroger

It’s rare that I have to make a run to Kroger for their deals (I’m just so spoiled and have other stores closer!), but this week their deals may just have me making a Kroger run!  Here’s one more to add to your list:

• Buy 1 Huggies Soft Pack Wipes $1.49 (when you purchase 10 participating Mega Sale items)
  • Use $.50/1 Huggies coupon from the 8/12 SS
  • $.49 after coupon

Comments

1. Jdaz says:

My coupon is for the 56ct? is there a regional one that’s for Any with no limit?
    Or are these wipes 56cts and over?

I’m pretty sure they’re larger than 56 ct. ~ hope that helps!

• Jdaz says:

Thank you! I’m planning to check it out today, I rarely go to Kroger so I don’t know what they usually carry, didn’t want to get the wrong coupon and waste a trip! I appreciate it! :)

You’re so welcome! I shopped Kroger tonight and was able to get the wipes without any problem ~ hope you have a good trip!

2. Kelly says:

So excited about your posts. I had 3 Huggies wipes coupons just waiting for a cloudy day to save me some $$. I picked up 3 packages (64 count) and they were super cheap and great for my diaper bag. The same goes for the Bisquick. I also had 3 of those coupons and I the price was never great, so I waited…and your post showed up and so I went with coupons in hand, awesome and inexpensive.

Many times I am making my list and grouping my coupons together and I check your website and find a deal I didn’t know about. Some days I check it 5 times just to see if I am missing something at Kroger, Walmart or Publix. I usually visit each store a couple times a month! You have helped me pinch some major pennies!

That’s awesome Kelly – I love that you’re able to save so much! Thanks so much for sharing ~ your comment made my day! ;)