Congratulations to Kelly at kso…@hotmail.com for winning ~ thanks to everyone who entered!
After a rowdy morning at our house I’m just about to throw my laptop out the window and totally give up. (But I decided instead to just do a giveaway and maybe y’all will be patient with me while I survive the next seven days!)
My kids go back to school next Monday, and if I survive this final week I’ll be home free! Ever since I started blogging my goal has been to stick it out until my youngest headed to Kindergarten (because heaven forbid I be bored at home while she was at school all day. . . ) I’m so close now but my kids are testing every last ounce of perseverance left in me. (I have a whole new appreciation for work-at-home moms. . . this job is not easy!)
So, instead of posting for a few hours, I’ll let you guys have some fun entering to win a $25 Amazon Gift Card, while I go wrangle up my rowdy bunch. Here’s how to enter to win:
- Leave a comment sharing your favorite back-to-school memory as a child. (If you don’t see it, look for the “leave a comment” button at the top of each post to comment!)
- Like Passionate Penny Pincher on Facebook and leave a comment here to let me know (if you already like Passionate Penny Pincher just leave a comment letting me know!)
- Join Passionate Penny Pincher on Twitter and leave a comment here to let me know (if you already like Passionate Penny Pincher just leave a comment letting me know!)
- Encourage your friends to join Passionate Penny Pincher on Facebook and leave a comment here too!
- Sign up for Passionate Penny Pincher emails (click on the “subscribe” button in the right sidebar of the page) and your name will be entered for another chance to win (just leave a comment here to let me know).
I’ll close this giveaway Sunday night at 9:00 PM. Good luck, and thanks for your patience with me this summer. I have all kinds of fun things I’m planning to work on when I can devote more focused time to PPP, but my brain goes about a jillion directions when my kiddos are home ~ if you have children at any age I know you understand!
To make it easier for me to select the winner, please leave a comment for each way that you enter to win. I know it’s a pain but I don’t want to miss anyone’s chance to win!