Here are the deals in the new Publix ad starting Wednesday or Thursday of this week, depending on your area. When I first looked at this ad I thought it wasn’t big, but there are actually lots of great deals in it! I’m excited about the A&W deal, Splenda (8th Street Group Home is always in need of this) and Ocean Spray Fruit Snacks (these would be great to donate if a group in your community provides back packs for children from low-income families!) Grab a bunch for your family and one or two to donate to someone in need. 🙂
Here are a few things to remember before you shop:
- To add an item to your printable list just click the square next to the item, and you’ll see your list pop up in the bottom right hand corner of your screen.
- The Buy One Get One prices are after the BOGO savings, so if you’re a Florida shopper remember you’ll need to purchase two items to get that price.
- Publix doubles manufacturer coupons up to $.50 each day. (Publix does not double any coupons in FL – sorry guys!)
- Prices are regional and may vary by store.
- As you’re able, grab a bunch of these for your own family and a few to donate to your local food pantry, church or school!
Publix Weekly Ad (Starting 7/11/12 or 7/12/12)
*Denotes Top Price (and great donation deal!)
Click “display all matchups” to see the complete list of deals. Don’t forget to also check out all the additional deals in the Publix Yellow & Green Advantage Buy Fliers before you go. Thanks to the Publix thread at Slickdeals for the typed preview of the ad.