This is why I coupon! Here’s what I scored yesterday at CVS for $3.31 out of pocket . . . WOOT!
- Bought 1 Organix Shampoo and Conditioner Spend $10 get $5 ECB priced at $6.99
- Bought 1 Carmex Lip Gloss (used $2/1 Carmex Coupon printed at Kiosk) $3.79
- Bought 4 Gummy Vitamins $5.79 B1G1 and I used $5 off wyb $10 worth of vitamins CVS Coupon
- Bought 1 Coppertone $8.99 get $2 ECB used $6/1 Coppertone CVS Coupon printed at Kiosk ( a long time ago) stacked with $1/1 Manufacturer Coupon
- Bought 2 Aussie Hair Stylers (had my 14 year old with me she NEEDED these) used (2) $1/1 Aussie Styler blinkie $2.50 $1 ECB wyb 2
- Bought 1 Unreal Bar $.79 get $.79 ECB
- Used $11 ECBs from previous CVS trips
- Used $5 ECB on my card from Beauty Rewards
- Used $4/20 CVS Coupon Printed at the Kiosk will print for everyone through 7/17/12)
- Used $5/15 on any HairCare Items for Beauty Reward Members this helped tremendously
- Also used 25% off any non sale items (which saved me $3.50)
- Paid $2.78 out of pocket ($2.29 was tax) got $9 ECB back.
- Bought 2 Colgate (to donate) $2.50 get $1 ECB wyb 2
- Used (2) $.50/1 Colgate Products
- Used $4 ECB from Transaction #1, got back $3 in ECB
- Paid $.57 out of pocket and still have $8 ECBs left for next week
I really did splurge on the Organix but I really do love that shampoo, so it was worth it! If this overwhelms you (I understand!), just start slowly at CVS and follow this week’s basic scenario . . . but I promise, once you get the hang of it you can do it too!