I’m actually enjoying a “Pinterest” morning with a few sweet friends today, and don’t have anything clever yet to show. (Stop back next week though to see what we Pinterested though!) I did find some incredibly fun frugal Father’s Day craft ideas though if you’re still looking for a sweet gift or two for this weekend . . .
- Enjoy these free Father’s Day Printables at Amanda Parker and Family (photo above)
- Make a car wash bucket My friend Misty made one of these using all the items she found at the Dollar Tree, and spent just $10 to fill the bucket…. so smart!
- Learn how to make this precious Father’s Day Collage at Counting on Me
- Create “simple samples” using paint chips to show Dad how special he is (I love this idea!)
- Make a “Dad Rocks” paperweight
- Check out a few fun Father’s Day Challenge Games
- Download free “I Love My Dad Because… ” printables at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam (these are so easy, I downloaded them for my kiddos this morning!)
Interact with 10,153+ Penny Pinchers on Facebook and Twitter or Subscribe to Passionate Penny Pincher by email to keep up with all the penny pinchin’ deals!