This is what I’m *hoping* to make this week, however with Vacation Bible School in full swing and my hubby and son away for dinner several nights this week, I’m not sure how many of these will make it to the table! (It’s awfully easy for my girls and I to enjoy breakfast for dinner every night, so that’s the only one I’m pretty sure of around here.) If you’re looking for a few suggestions for your menu though, these are some of my favorites, and hopefully I’ll be inspired to cook them up here too. . .
- Monday: Breakfast for Dinner (I think we’re going to make this Peanut Butter and Banana French Toast or Cinnamon Raisin Stuffed French Toast . . . yummm!)
- Tuesday: Mini Meatball Sandwiches
- Wednesday: Recipe based on Publix sales ad (stop back Wednesday to see what we try!)
- Thursday: Corn Dog Muffins with Fresh Fruit (my girls will be so excited, they love these!)
- Friday: Sundried Tomato Turkey Wraps or Dinner Out
Do you have anything yummy on your menu plan this week? I’d love to hear what you’re having, and if you have any great recipe ideas please leave a comment to share!