I noticed that blueberries will be on sale in the new ad at Publix starting tomorrow, so I thought I’d share this Blueberry Cobbler Dump Cake recipe with you again! It’s always a favorite at our house, and I’m betting your family will enjoy it too.
Blueberry Cobbler Dump Cake
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 2 cups blueberries On Sale at Publix $1.99 in ad starting 6/20/12 or 6/21/12
- 2 sticks of melted butter or margarine we used margarine
- 1 15 oz. can crushed pineapple use $.50/2 Dole Pineapple coupon
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Put blueberries and pineapple in 9×13 baking dish or casserole.
- Shake cake mix over top, then drizzle with melted butter or margarine. (My littlest makes this one – I just put it all out for her to dump!)
- You won’t need to mix the cake mix with anything, just drizzle well with margarine (I know that’s hard to imagine, but it really does work!)
- Cook for 45 minutes or until brown on the top. Enjoy!