CVS is pretty slow again this week, but you might find a few things worth swinging by for! I was a little disappointed in the deals when I first looked at the ad, but I guess grabbing that many items for just a little over $3 isn’t all that bad, and the Pepsi deal is pretty good too! Here’s my top scenario this week. . .
Buy 1 Salonpas-Hot Capsicum Patch at $1.87
Buy 2 Irish Spring Deodorant, Body Wash or Bar Soap $3.50
- Use $1/1 coupon from the CVS Reinventing Beauty Magazine
- Use $.50/1 coupon from the 5/20 Smart Source insert
- Pay $7.37 out of pocket, Get $5.87 ECBs
Buy 4 Suave Lotions $3
- Use (2) Buy One Get One Free Suave Body Lotion 5/20 RP
- Use $5.87 from Transaction #1
- Pay $.13 out of pocket, get $4 ECBs
So you’ll pay $3.50 for all seven items after coupons and ECBs . . . which isn’t bad if you need to stock up on Irish Spring and Suave! And if you need to stock up on 12 packs for the summer, you’ll get a great price on those as well. If you find any deals we’ve missed, please leave a comment to share!
CVS Weekly Ad (5/20/12 – 5/26/12)
Click “display all matchups” to see the complete list of deals. New to shopping at CVS? Go HERE to get started.