I love Artisan Flatout Products . . . so when they’re BOGO at Publix, I always stock up! I usually enjoy the Artisan wraps a little more than the Flatout Bread, but since the Flatout Bread was on sale I knew that’s what we’d be eating for dinner tonight. And these wraps were so much better than I expected (like a deli wrap), with hardly any work!
Rather than making my kids eat them though (and waste those Flatouts on them . . . ), I put out all the ingredients for my kids to make their own sandwiches on regular bread, which they of course loved. Here’s this super simple (and really tasty!) recipe for you to try if you have a busy weeknight this week:
Flatout Turkey BLT Wraps
- 1 package Artisan Flatout Bread BOGO $2.99, we used the Rosemary & Olive Oil and they were so good, with only 100 calories!
- 8 oz. cream cheese with chives Publix brand was $1.59
- lettuce grab the Publix Salad blend on sale for $2 this week and use the leftovers for salad another night
- sliced turkey Hormel on sale $3
- sliced swiss cheese Publix brand on sale $2
- 1 large avocado optional
- tomato Grape tomatoes on sale $1.50 at Publix
- 6 slices bacon, cooked Publix Bacon on sale $3.50, optional (if you want to pinch an extra penny you could skip this!)
- Spread thin layer of cream cheese on flatout bread
- Add turkey, cheese, lettuce, tomato, avocado & bacon.
- Serve. . . I love easy!
Serve with . . .
Sliced Watermelon On Sale $0.59/lb
Florida Blueberries or California Strawberries On Sale $2.50