Is everyone’s kitchen feeling fantastic after yesterday’s cleanup? (I know mine is!) Here’s what’s on the list for your quick Spring Cleanup today:
- Clean the microwave. To make the job easy, boil water in your microwave, and any gunkies will wipe right off. 🙂
- Wipe down the cabinet fronts.
- Quickly clean any shiny surfaces in the kitchen. Use a spray bottle with your favorite cleaner, and clean the fronts of your oven and stove top, refrigerator, and diswasher.
- Clean the top of the refrigerator and range hood.
- Clean off the front of the refrigerator. If you have children’s artwork there that you love, keep it! If you don’t love it all that much, either throw it away (I know it’s hard. . . ), or find a cute way to store it.
See previous five minute challenges (and yes, I know this one will take more than five minutes, but I bet you’ll have it done pretty quickly!)