Here are the new deals at Kroger starting Sunday, 2/19/12 in the Southeast region. This is another Daytona 500 wee, where you’ll get $3.00 off instantly when you buy ten participating Daytona 500 products, plus you’ll ALSO get a $2.00 catalina at checkout towards your next purchase (I know, it’s a little nuts!) Also, don’t miss the big 50% off sale they have this week on several items, including Kellogg’s Cereal and Pillsbury Brownie Mixes. Please leave a comment if you find any deals we’ve missed.
Here are a few things to remember before you shopping at Kroger . . .
- Load your Cellfire coupons and Kroger E-coupons to your card ; but remember that Kroger does not allow you to stack manufacturer coupons and e-coupons. If you have e-coupons loaded on your card, they will automatically be deducted first, so make sure to only load e-coupons that have a higher value than your clipped coupons.
- Kroger doubles coupons up to $.50 everyday. They do not double e-coupons.
- E-coupons may only be used once per account.
- Click “display all matchups” to see the complete list of deals.
- To create your printable list, just click the square next to the item, and you’ll see your list pop up in the bottom right hand corner of your screen (to see the full list of items, click “display all matchups”.)
*Denotes Stock Up Price (and great donation deal!)
Kroger Weekly Ad (2/19/12-2/25/12)
Click “display all matchups” to see the complete list of deals.