There are tons of new deals that will starting in the new ad beginning Wednesday, 2/22/12 (or 2/23/12), and running through 2/28/12 (or 2/29/12). This is the week of the last week Italian Days (always a great sale at Publix!)
While doing this ad I thought this would be a slow week, but I think once you dig into this ad it’ll be a good one! Make sure you look at the great produce prices and the free Rotisserie Chicken (really?) wyb 4 P&G products! If you’re able, grab a bunch for your family and one or two to donate to someone in need. 🙂
Here are a few things to remember before you shop:
- To add an item to your printable list just click the square next to the item, and you’ll see your list pop up in the bottom right hand corner of your screen.
- The Buy One Get One prices are after the BOGO savings, so if you’re a Florida shopper remember you’ll need to purchase two items to get that price.
- Publix doubles manufacturer coupons up to $.50 each day. (Publix does not double any coupons in FL – sorry guys!)
- Prices are regional and may vary by store.
- As you’re able, grab a bunch of these for your own family and a few to donate to your local food pantry, church or school!
Publix Weekly Ad (Starting 2/22/12 or 2/23/12)
*Denotes Top Price (and great donation deal!)
Click “display all matchups” to see the complete list of deals. Don’t forget to also check out all the additional deals in the Publix Yellow & Green Advantage Buy Fliers before you go. Thanks to the Publix thread at Slickdeals for the typed preview of the ad.