Here are the top deals in the new ad at CVS starting Sunday. While it’s a bit of a slow week (especially after the Black Friday deals!), if you need some ideas on what to roll all those ECBs that you earned this is a great way to start. This scenario is more than my normal out of pocket at CVS, but many of the items are high value things that you’ll actually use!
Buy 1 Complete Multi-purpose solution 12 oz. $8.99
Pay $8.99 out of pocket, get $8.99 in ECB
Buy 2 Duracell Batteries $9.99, AAA/AA 16 pk, C/D 8 pk, 9V 4 pk, Ultra Power AAA/AA 12 pk $9.99
Buy 2 Oral B Battery Toothbrushes $4.99
Buy 1 Dawn Dish Soap $.99
- Use (1) $3/2 Duracell found in 11/24/11 insert (Thanksgiving Day)
- (2)$3/1 Oral B battery toothbrush 11/27/11 P&G
- (1)$0.50/1 Dawn Product, exp. 11/30/11 (P&G 10/30/11)
- Use $8.99 in ECB from Transaction #1
- Pay $12.46 out of pocket, get $10 Gift Card (can choose from CVS, & several other retailers, but if you want to roll your CVS money get a CVS gift card to roll into the next scenario)
- Use 2 $2/1 Tide Detergent, exp. 11/30/11 (RP 10/23/11) watch expiration date
- Use 2 $2 off Pampers Bags or Box of Diapers or Pants, exp. 11/30/11 (P&G 10/30/11) watch expiration date
- Use $10 CVS Gift Card from Transaction #2
- Pay $12.88 out of pocket, get $10 Gift Card
CVS Top Deals (11/27/11 – 12/3/11)
Click “display all matchups” to see the complete list of deals. New to shopping at CVS? Go HERE to get started.
Interact with 6473+ Penny Pinchers on Facebook and Twitter or Subscribe to Passionate Penny Pincher by email to keep up with all the penny pinchin’ deals!