It’s finally time to learn specifics on how to use coupons at Publix! Even if you’re not a Publix shopper, you’ll want to watch the first few minutes for tips on how many stores you need to shop at each week, and then you can skip the rest. 🙂
Note that this series is truly for beginning couponers. If you have a friend or family member whose interested in couponing this is a great place to start! If you are a long time couponer, I know you’ll have extra tips to share, so please leave your ideas in the comment section.
Looking for more on how to successfully pinch a penny at the grocery store? Check these out. . .
- Beginning Couponing Part One: Coupon Myths & Determining Your Budget
- How I Organize My Coupons
- Basic Coupon Information
- How to Get Coupons (And How Many Coupons Do You Need?)
- How to (easily!) organize coupons
- Running list of top Publix deals
By the way, I totally can’t believe how YouTube picks these pictures for the screen . . . could I just once have my eyes open? If you can’t see the video, go HERE.