It’s finally time to learn specifics on how to use coupons at Publix! Even if you’re not a Publix shopper, you’ll want to watch the first few minutes for tips on how many stores you need to shop at each week, and then you can skip the rest.
Note that this series is truly for beginning couponers. If you have a friend or family member whose interested in couponing this is a great place to start! If you are a long time couponer, I know you’ll have extra tips to share, so please leave your ideas in the comment section.
Looking for more on how to successfully pinch a penny at the grocery store? Check these out. . .
- Beginning Couponing Part One: Coupon Myths & Determining Your Budget
- How I Organize My Coupons
- Basic Coupon Information
- How to Get Coupons (And How Many Coupons Do You Need?)
- How to (easily!) organize coupons
- Running list of top Publix deals
By the way, I totally can’t believe how YouTube picks these pictures for the screen . . . could I just once have my eyes open? If you can’t see the video, go HERE.