I shared this recipe last summer, but since Publix has the Ravioli on sale again this week I decided it was time to dig it out. See more detailed instructions (with much prettier pictures!) over HERE, but this one’s a favorite at our house! (And, because I’m a penny-pinching nerd I had to check to see if the price on the Rosetto Ravioli had gone up since last year, but it’s actually stayed the same price as last summer!)
Easy Ravioli Bake
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce (26 oz.)
- 1 can diced tomatoes (14 1/2 oz.) Get Publix brand free this week with Buy Theirs Get Ours Free promo
- 1 bag ravioli (1 lb. 9 oz. bag) Rosetto Ravioli BOGO $3.99, Use $1.50/2 Rosetto Ravioli
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 oz. package Italian three cheese blend hopefully stockpiled, if not use Publix Chunk Cheese or Shredded, 16 oz – $3.99, or use $1/1 Sargento Publix Store Coupon
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 400.
- Mix spaghetti sauce, spoon, water, spoon 1 cup onto bottom of 13×9 inch baking dish.
- Layer half the ravioli and one cup shredded cheese over sauce mixture.
- Top with remaining ravioli and sauce mixture. Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese; cover.
- Bake 30 minutes; uncover. Bake 15 minutes more or until ravioli is tender and heated through. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Let stand 10 minutes.
Serve with . . .
Cole’s Garlic Bread $0.50/1 Cole’s Brand Brand Product
Fresh Express Salad Blends BOGO $3.99