Ready to go Krogering this week? Get free 3 Musketeers, cheap Breyer’s Ice Cream & Pineapple, and Buy One Get One Perdue Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts! Here are a few things to remember before you go:
- Kroger is having a Mega Sale again this week. Prices below reflect $.30 savings per item. Make sure to purchase items in groups of ten to receive you Mega Sale discount.
- Load your Cellfire coupons and Kroger E-coupons to your card ; but remember that Kroger does not allow you to stack manufacturer coupons and e-coupons. If you have e-coupons loaded on your card, they will automatically be deducted first, so make sure to only load e-coupons that have a higher value than your clipped coupons.
- Kroger doubles coupons up to $.50 everyday. They do not double e-coupons.
- E-coupons may only be used once per account.
- Click “display all matchups” to see the complete list of deals.
- To create your printable list, just click the square next to the item, and you’ll see your list pop up in the bottom right hand corner of your screen (to see the full list of items, click “display all matchups”.)
- If you’re able, grab a bunch of these for your own family and a few to share with your local food pantry, church or school!
*Denotes Top Price (and great donation deal!)
Click “display all matchups” to see the complete list of deals.