Strawberries and Cream
- 8 ozs. cream cheese, softened
- large package instant vanilla pudding B3G1 Jell-O Boxed Gelatin or Pudding Mixes Target printable
- 2 cups milk
- 12 ozs. Cool Whip BOGO $1.49 at Publix
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 prepared angel food cake I’ve tried several different Angel food cakes and my favorite is Kroger’s Fat Free Sour Cream Angel Food Cake
- 1 qt strawberries On Sale $2.50 at Publix, $1.99 at Target, or $1.49 at Aldi
- 1 cup blueberries (optional) On Sale $3.50 at Kroger or $1.49 at Aldi
- 1 tablespoon sugar $0.75/2 Domino Sugar Product, exp. 7-31-11 (RP 05/22/11)
- Cream together first five ingredients, if too thick add more milk.
- Cut angel food cake in cubes or slices.
- Layer half the cake, half the cream, and half the fruit in trifle bowl, then sprinkle with 1/2 tablespoon sugar.
- Repeat layers again and serve.
Thanks to I Heart Publix for the coupon matchups, and check out $5 Dinner Mom for more bargain meal deals! If you need a little more menu inspiration, check out theRecipe Index. Join Passionate Penny Pincher on Facebook to keep up with all the meals & deals.