Help! Has Anyone Tried Out Recycle Bank?

Help!  Do you know anything about Recycle Bank?  I keep seeing other bloggers mention offers through it, but I know nothing about it.  I heard that there was a $3 off $30 Publix coupon available when you  have 3o points available.  I was able to easily earn 25 points by completing the Dove Challenge, but now am trying to figure out how to get five more points (I’d like that Publix coupon!)

If you have any tips on Recycle Bank I’d love to hear them!

I looked closer and it looks like the $3 off $30 Publix coupon is only available in certain zip codes.  If you’ve used Recycle Bank to get free offers before, I’d love to hear what your thoughts are on it!

Comments

1. Jen G. says:

You can do a P&G one for 10 points. I just completed it. Log in and click the Earn Points tab. There are several ones you can complete for more points. P&G was further down on the list.

2. Danielle says:

I know this has nothing to do with recycle bank, but I was wondering if any one has ever used the coupon from savelot.com for $5 of $25 and used it at Publix?

• Kelly says:

I use one on every purchase at Publix. You are able to print more then once for each email address and for every 5 friends who sign up. It is good for two weeks so I always do multiple orders. I love it.

• Natasha says:

This is off the subject of Recycle Bank… but on the Birmingham Bargain Mom blog there is a great post about the competitors accepted at publix stores throughout Alabama. There is a list that includes stores in Bham, Tuscaloosa, Montgomery,and Hunstville.

There are only two stores that still accept sav-a-lot in bham now.. those will be my new stores. I use a sav-a-lot coupon on each transaction that is $25.00 or more too.

Some Publix stores will take it (mine in our area does now), BUT with the new Publix coupon policies, I’m betting fewer stores will allow it. So, if you have one, try to use it now!

I saw the list of competitors at the County Line Rd Publix, and it’s just 3 stores: Kroger, Target & Star Market. The 3 stores for the Athens store: Kroger, Target & Piggly Wiggly. Looks like each store will have a different list.

3. Ashlie says:

My tip with Recycle Bank is check back every week or two and they have new added things to do, as well as reset some of the other challenges and you can do them again. You can also earn enough points for free magazine subscriptions or great $2.00 Kashi coupons are also my favorite!

• Jennifer B. says:

Thanks so much for mentioning the magazine subscriptions. I’ve had an account with RecycleBank for years now and never noticed that. $2 for a year’s subscription is great! I haven’t been able to find “Time” cheap anywhere — until now! I just hope I can remember to cancel the automatic renewal when the time comes so I don’t get charged full price then.

4. Danielle says:

Thanks so much for all the info!

5. I use recyclebank! It is really easy once you get the hang of it. I have traded points for Olive Garden coupons, Coke coupons, etc. I have even got a year subscription to a magazine for 115 points. The best part of all though is I have learned so much more about recycling and it has prompted me to subscribe to a recycling service!

6. Jaimee says:

I use it, though our area does not currently participate in the points for recycling feature. I just get on there periodically when I think about it or see another blogger talking about it. I like the Kashi and Earthbound Farms coupons… I wish our area would run the Publix coupon because that would be worthy of some more strategic Recycle-Banking in my opinion!

7. Amy says:

I love Recycle Bank. I just got the Publix coupons. The best part is the printable coupons are usually Bricks so you can print two copies for the price of one. I don’t know if they still have the “house tour,” but you could earn over 100 points by touring the house and learning about recycling.

8. Kelly says:

I have used it a bit in the past few months to get some high value Qs! I’d recommend it.

9. Bergen says:

I love Recycle bank. I don’t really participate in any rewards thrue a local recycling company…but I do the quizes on there to earn points. I use the points to get free coupons. I have gotten free coke coupons, free cat food coupons and other great stuff! It’s free, easy and worth it to snag great coupons!

10. alice says:

How did you get the $3/$30 Publix cpn? I don’t see it anywhere on the rewards page on my recyclebank.