Huggies Diapers at Amazon: As Low as $.11 Per Diaper!

Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers

Amazon has a pretty sweet deal on Huggies Diapers right now!  Get a box of Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 1-2, 192-Countor Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 4, 140-Count for as little as $21.45 when you use your Amazon Mom Account and choose to Subscribe and Save!  Amazon’s price comes out to as little as $.11 per diaper, which is a great price without clipping coupons, and they’re they’re shipped directly to your door without tax!

Here’s how to get the deal:

• Sign up for Amazon Mom if you haven’t already
  • Go HERE and choose which size diapers your little one needs.
  • Choose Subscribe and Save at checkout Look in the right sidebar for the ”Subscribe & Save” option.  I usually choose to re-subscribe in six months, but you can immediately cancel the order once your order is placed
  • Pay between $21.45 and $23.51, for as many as 192 diapers

And, if you’re lucky enough to have that $10 off Amazon Baby Purchase from Baby Talk’s February or March February issues, you can get these for as low as $11.45 . . . WOOHOO!  (And don’t forget to use your Swagbucks . . . gotta love bargain diapers just for searching the internet!)

Comments

1. Gloria says:

You can always stack those 20% codes as long as the first two letters aren’t the same (i.e. YT and YJ, etc). I just got a whole box of size 4 huggies for $0.07 after 2 20% codes and a $10 off code!!! Yay for cheap (practically free) diapers!

2. Jennifer says:

Gloria,
    I’m new to this . . . you say you can stack codes? So where do I find these codes? Help! :) Thanks!

Hi Jennifer! I think (think!) the coupons were found in the February & March issues of Baby magazine, and a few other magazines. Hope that helps – thanks Gloria!

• Gloria says:

I get my codes from Baby Talk and Parenting. I know you can get Baby Talk for free at Babies R Us and I know that Parenting goes on sale often for just a few dollars a year! Hope that helps.

• Gloria says:

I get my codes from Baby Talk magazine and Parenting magazine.

3. Sandi says:

Oh my goodness! I just followed Crystal’s link over to your post here. I have been holding onto my amazon coupons for a while now and decided to give this diaper deal a try. I was able to use two 20% off coupons (a YJ and YT) plus a $10 off coupon for the same purchase. I got a box of Huggies size 1-2 (192 diapers) for FREE! Nothing out of my pocket. I am so excited!!! Thank you!

4. Alisha says:

I have a lot of YT codes to trade for a YJ if anyone is interested please email bdt75@live.com Thanks Alisha

5. KIRA says:

THEY ALSO HAVE THE 20% OFF COUPONS IN FIT PREGNANCY MAGAZINES

6. Cheryl says:

For some reason, my discount (w/subscribe and save and Amazon Mom) is only $29.18 for size 4, box of 140. I do get the option of $21.45 for size 1-2, but not for size 4. Maybe I’m doing something wrong…

Trackbacks