- 2 cups peanut butter
- 2 sticks melted butter or margarine, cooled
- 1 pound powdered sugar
- 1/2 block of paraffin look for it near the canning supplies – you’ll have enough for years of peanut butter balls with just one box!
- 6oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Mix together butter, peanut butter and powdered sugar.
- Roll peanut butter mixture into balls. (If it’s not stiff enough to roll, place in the refrigerator until the mixture firms up a little.)
- Melt paraffin and the chocolate chips over low heat on stove top. (Tip, do not let this burn like I did, you’ll have to start the chocolate all over again!)
- Dip peanut butter in chocolate and place on wax paper. This is the hardest part. . . Nikki said she uses a toothpick to dip them and that’s what I tried, but you may also need to place the peanut butter balls in the freezer for a few minutes to firm up in between dipping!
If anyone has any tips on how to dip these a little easier, Nikki and I would both love to hear them . . . any suggestions?