I’m betting quite a few of you have tried this recipe before, but if you haven’t, it’s a great simple fudge recipe that’s finished in just a few minutes! My sister-in-law gave it to me forever-a-go, and my kids absolutely love it. (I should have taken a picture of my three year old covered in it!)
It’s so easy that my seven year old whipped up this batch almost completely by herself, and was standing pretty tall when her big ten-year-old-brother said he loved it 🙂 (That little girl would cook anything to win his approval!) Here’s what you’ll need to mix it up in your kitchen this Christmas:
Simple Marshmallow Fudge
- 1 small sweetened condensed milk
- 16 oz. semi sweet morsels
- 4 cups marshmallows
- 1 tsp vanilla
*** Note – If you have a Rite Aid in your area, the best deal on these ingredients will be at Rite Aid this week!
- Grease 8×8 pan.
- Combine chocolate chips & sweetened condensed milk in pan on stove.
- Cook over medium heat until completely melted, stirring constantly.
- Add in vanilla and mix well.
- Remove from heat.
- Let cool a minute or two, then gently add in marshmallows.
- Cool completely and cut into squares to serve. (You’ll want a glass of milk nearby, these jummy treats are rich!)